Having soft and gentle heel is a beauty in every female’s dream. Tender feet is a beauty in itself. However, daily chores and walking exposes to germs and dust resulting in cracked heels making them look ugly. A five minute daily regime can keep your feet smooth and crack free.
- Hydrate well: Crush 5-6 strawberries and add 1 tbsp granulated sugar to it. Rub the mixture on your feet and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and finish with a moisturizer.
- Add shine: To give your nails a natural shine, rub a drop of almond oil and olive oil on each nail.
- Mix equal parts olive oil and coconut oil and apply every night before going to sleep. This will heal dry and cracked heel.
- Exfoliate dead skin: Mix 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp milk and half tbsp lemon juice, apply on your feet and leave it for ten minutes. Do this on daily basis. This will make your feet feel happier and younger.
- Natural moisturizer: For refreshing feet, rub your feet with aloe vera gel (use it from stem from your aloe vera plant), and put on pair of cotton socks.